Thursday, December 4, 2008

My interview with Tish is ready to check out!

My interview with the founder and president of Daisy Rock Guitars, Tish Ciravolo, is ready for you to listen to! I just love her story about how she was inspired to start her company based on her daughter's daisy flower doodle, her love of music and a really close friend who inspired her musically and professionally. It's a great interview, so check it out!

I have actually had some great ideas generated around the dinner table with my young daughters. They are so open and creative, and I love how their minds work. When we get older, we tend to let our creativity fly out the window and worry about what others think of what we did, what we said and what we thought, and never make the time to nurture our creative interests. I like the innocent and pure ideas of my girls and how one little idea can become something big if you pay attention. As a matter of fact, Momz Rock the House was a name created by my daughter and I while we were bouncing around show names and I said, "Momz Rock..." and she finished my sentence with ...."the House!" And my show Momz Rock the House was born!

No comments:

Janeane Bernstein

Janeane Bernstein
Photo by Ralph Palumbo

Followers

Powered By Blogger