Thursday, October 2, 2008

It is NEVER too late to ROCK! ...or at least try!

I have an electric guitar my Dad bought for me at 14 and I still love it. It holds such memories for me. I got my first guitar at 10, which I lost in a house fire. It was the cutest little Yamaha, but then at 12 I went to Manhattan (all by myself on a train with cash) and bought myself another one to replace it. (Can't imagine ever letting my daughter do that by the way!)

I started playing seriously in my early twenties (just a few years ago...ahem, alright several years ago in another chapter of my life). And now, I'm a Mom with an unfulfilled need to ROCK out on my electric guitar and where am I going to find some other Moms to form a band? Judy Davids of the Mydols did it at 42 and recruited some friends and 6+ years later, she is rockin' out across Detroit. So, as I always say...it is never too late to become what you might have been.

So, I am on a mission to find some moms/women who would like to start a band here in the OC!

It is never too late...to ROCK ladies!

Serious inquiries only please
janeane@momzrockthehouse.com

No comments:

Janeane Bernstein

Janeane Bernstein
Photo by Ralph Palumbo

Followers

Powered By Blogger